суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

age concern leicestershire rutland




Donapos;t scream at me, or call me stupid thanks. I know Iapos;m one already. 2x fucking shit happened today.
  1. Mum fell down while walking around in the house at 5a.m+�
  2. I paid 1000SGD�to watch another friendship fall
Mumapos;s pretty alright now, still very alive and kicking, but I had to forsake my Canon Photography Marathon thingy ):�Urgh, Itapos;s like finally an event for photographers, then it just vanished into thin air.

Most idiotically, I�foolishly lend a huge sum of money to someone Iapos;d call as a good friend. True enough, audrey is officially blind once again. Happened that I�met S�randomly while on the way back, we chatted and the beans were spilled. S even reprimanded me furiously saying how dumb I can get allowing someone to borrow 1k and for me to believe in a fable. Urgh, like HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW LAH.

Once someone even labeled me as a "faithful dog" , yeah I gettit, so iapos;m one afterall. I really have no idea how to express this deep shit Iapos;m feeling right now, constantly letting some friends manipulate me, deceiving through sweet words and charitable acts. The worst part wasnapos;t watching the thousand dollars fly into someone elseapos;s hands, but watching someone I called a friend trample on something I�hold so dearly. This friendship.

"Call him and get the money back lah."

You think I�didnapos;t? Iapos;ve tried for weeks man, and sad to say heapos;s just basically avoiding. S even told me he went away on a vacation already, like seriously wth? Talk about drama man.

It came to a point that Iapos;m seriously devastated with friends. If he wants the money over our friendship so badly, there, take it, like how you shamelessly lied your way into this friendship and walked away once youapos;ve achieved your aim. And why do i feel so upset with myself for trusting people again. Oh because you once said ,�"How can others trust you if you donapos;t start to trust others?" . An obvious plot of yours I must say.

Forget it, Iapos;m not gonna whine any longer because I donapos;t even see the point of doing so, when itapos;s all my fault in the beginning. Thank you S for comforting me. And those who read this post, try not to mention about this issue if you happen to meet me or something. Iapos;d rather let you guys think Iapos;m really dumb, rather than answering to your questions.

bye



cinema 4d xl serial, age concern leicestershire rutland, age concern london.



Комментариев нет: