воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

anderson background gillian religious





Today, one of the employees went into the bathroom to clean it and found
A USED HYPODERMIC NEEDLE IN A BLOODY SINK.

I HATE MY JOB.

Iapos;M SO TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE DOG SHIT BY TOOTHLESS WHITE TRASH OKIES AND CRACKHEADS.
Plus, today I had to work with one guy who I cannot stand. Heapos;s a cocky son of a bitch who insists on telling everyone heapos;s from the midwest(every customer. EVERY customer). �I donapos;t know why but it annoys the hell out of me. He also is too busy telling everyone heapos;s from�the midwest�to get any of his work done. Awesome.

THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL MY NEXT DAY OFF. I WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT A PART TIME JOB DID NOT INCLUDE SIX DAY WORK WEEKS. APPARENTLY I WAS WRONG.
anderson background gillian religious, anderson back pamela tattoo, anderson back mike nfl running, anderson b bishop craig.



Комментариев нет: