четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

fabric quilting scraps




There are very few things in this world that a good sushi dinner canapos;t make better. There are almost no things in this world that two sushi dinners in a row canapos;t improve. Seriously.
Also, Felix is the best thing ever. Not that Iapos;m calling Felix a thing, of course. Except in the literal sense of the term. But he is my Felix. There are many like him, but this one is mine...
Err, yeah. Best FelixThing in the entire history of ever. Why? Because he gets me sushi when Iapos;m feeling down. And, ya know, puts up with all my substantial amount of bullshit and occasionally calls me on it, when necessary.
But yeah. Nom nom food therapy.

Therapy. Uhmm...yeah. Endogenous opioids. Neurohormones. Internal morphine. Endorphins. Yes.
Having the permission ((if not the skill)) to beat the hale and holy crap out of the person in front of you with the intent to continue said beating until they stop fighting back ((or, more specifically, until that damn shot finally lands)), in a perfectly safe, sane and consensual ((ha)) environment. Yes.

Sushisushi + really frickinapos; awesome people + hitting really frickinapos; awesome people* with sticks makes for a much happier jessthing. They also contribute greatly to such decisions as the one made last night. I canapos;t always control the chemicals in my brain. I can, however, control how I handle the aftermath.

So hereapos;s to better weeks and better moods and drinks tomorrow evening.






*said people are really frickinapos; awesome by default, because they not only let me hit them with sticks, but they hit me back. Huh. I wonder what my old shrink would say about that.
fabric quilting scraps, fabric quilting sewing, fabric quilting shop, fabric quilting specialty.



Комментариев нет: